Taking many elements from the premium Series S and putting it into a smaller package that still pulls its weight, the T/x Series Flagship is the T/9x. The T/9x has incredible output capabilities, yet loses none of the intimacy or transparency it was tuned for.
Two 10-inch drivers work in unison to create large scale soundscapes and add depth to your music, with the passive 10-inch driver filling in all the gaps of the active driver. This level of performance is only possible due to the mountainous power of the internal amplifier, pushing the sub to go above and beyond.
For a top of the line subwoofer that will help you rediscover your music and immerse you in media, the T/9x is the unquestionable king of the Series.
(Left to right)-REL T/5x, T/9x, T/7x
• Single Front Firing 10” FibreAlloy Driver with a 254mm throw, inverted alloy dust cap, and a steel chassis
• Single Down Firing 10'“ Passive Driver with a 254mm throw, and an invented dust cap
• Low Frequency Extension: -6dB at 27 Hz
• Inputs- High Level Neutrik Speakon, Low Level Single RCA, LFE RCA
• Outputs- None
• Power Output- 300 Watts (RMS)
• Class A/B Amplifier
• Arrow, Zero Compression, Single Large Scale Integrated Chip Wireless Capability
• Protections: Set Safe will detect clipping and stop the audio signal from reaching your Subwoofer. Contains a D.C. Fault and an Output Short.
• Dimensions: 14.5 x 13.4 x 15.5 in., (370 x 340 x 393 mm) (WxHxD)
• Mains lead, 10 Meter Nominal Speakon Cable, and a User Manual Included