• The Circuit is specifically designed to provide sufficient amplification to match your cartridge with the rest of your system.
• Each unit is hand built “Made in the USA”.
• 50 hour factory burn in on all circuits and vacuum tubes.
• A low Noise level of -80 dBv below maximum output allows the quietest passages of you music to be heard.
• The output circuit is designed to drive your cables and isolates the output from the influence of the next stage.
• RCA connectors are high quality, Gold plated, recessed with an isolated ground.
• Isolated ground RCA connectors plus the Ground On/Off switch will allow you to choose the best ground configuration.
• Recessed RCA connectors are durable and will hold up to the typical Audiophile who loves to change their configuration.
• All switches and knobs are easily accessible, nothing hidden inside to adjust.
• Two position MM switch 47K and 15K Ohms to accommodate more cartridges.
• 10 position MC load switch from 20 to 1000 Ohms and more in the sweet spot above 200.
• Accommodates both high and low MC output cartridges
• Elegantly designed 16 gauge steel enclosure to help isolate the electronic “chatter” from nearby equipment.
• On/Off power switch conveniently mounted on front side panel
• Easy to read large type on back panel
Inputs per channel
• Separate MM and MC inputs
• MM/MC switch
• MM impedance switch 47K or 15K Ohms
• MM capacitance 200pf
• MC Single Ended RCA with isolated ground or Balanced XLR3F
• MC ground on/off switch
• MC load impedance adjustable 1000, 800, 600, 500, 400, 300, 200, 100, 50, 20 Ohms
• MC Internal step up transformers
• MC High/Low switch with ~ -3dB gain for high output MC cartridges
Outputs per channel
• Impedance 10K ohms
• +8.5V max output level
• Four (4) Gold pin JJ ECC83S/12AX7 vacuum tubes with high quality gold pin ceramic sockets
• Newly designed internal power supplies using Toroidal transformers, 1 high voltage 300V and 1 low voltage 12V
• Ground binding post
• Power consumption 24W , 0 drain when off
• Voltage 100 to 120V AC 60Hz
• Optional factory installed 220V to 240V AC 50/60Hz
• Standard 3 pin IEC power connector
• ON/OFF power switch conveniently located on the front side
• Gain MM input 47dB
• Gain MC input 67dB
• Noise – 80dBv below max output level
• Frequency response complies with the original RIAA curve within +or- 0.5 dB
• RIAA curve is achieved using a passive filter
• 1% metal film resisters throughout
• Polypropylene capacitors throughout the audio path
• “Made in the USA” using US and imported parts
• Each unit is built by hand
• 50 hour factory burn in on all circuits and vacuum tubes
• Dimensions 17″ W X 12″ D X 5″ H
• Weight 20 lbs.
• 16 gauge zinc plated steel enclosure